Materias

Biologia (7) Cidadania (2) Espanhol (2) Fisica (8) Geografia (22) Geral (13) Historia (29) Ingles (40) Matematica (13) Portugues1 (6) Portugues2 (27) Quimica (20)

segunda-feira, 18 de abril de 2011

TEXTO PARA TRADUÇAO

TEXTO PARA TRADUÇAO

Interview

MARK: Hello! Can I ask you some
questions for a interview?
JENNIFER: Yes, I can answer some
questions.

MARK: Thank you for taking the
time. Now first question: What do
you do?

JENNIFER: I work in a library. I am
librarian.

MARK: Are you married?

JENNIFER: Yes, I am.

MARK: What does your husband
do?

JENNIFER: He works as a
policeman.

MARK: Do you usually have dinner
together?

JENNIFER: Yes, We do.

MARK: How often does your
husband exercise?

JENNIFER: He sometimes
exercises four times a week. But he
usually exercises only twice a week.
MARK: Where do you like going on
holiday?

JENNIFER: We rarely go on
holiday. However, we like going to
the mountains if we can.

MARK: What type of books do you
read?

JENNIFER: I often read horror
stories.

MARK: Thank you very much for
answering my questions.
JENNIFER: You’re welcome!